I. Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the controller:
Hanauer Landstr. 151-153
60314 Frankfurt am Main
Tel: +49 (0) 69 - 9043 79 65
II. General informationen relating to data processing
1. Extent of personal data processing
On principle, personal data of users is collected and processed only in such way, as it is needed to provide a functional website, its content and services. Also the collection and processing of the personal data of our users is done only after their consent. An exeption of this principle is only valid in the cases where data processing is covered by legal regulations or receiving a prior consent is not possible.
2. Legal foundation relating to processing of personal data
The legal foundation relating to processing of personal data is based in general in:
- Art. 6(1) point (a) GDPR with given consent of the respective person.
- Art. 6(1) point (b) GDPR processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the respective person is party. Also covered are the required steps prior to entering a contract.
- Art. 6(1) point (c) GDPR processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
- Art. 6(1) point (d) GDPR, processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the respective person or of another natural person.
- Art. 6(1) point (f) GDPR, processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our company or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the respective person.
3. Data erasure and retention
The personal data of the user will be deleted or locked as soon as the purpose for the storage ceases to exists. Longer storage is allowed if this is required by the european or national legislative authority in EU wide regulations, laws or other rules, which applies to the controller. Also, locking or deleting the data is done if the retention period - as described in the rules - ends, except the need to storage this data for a longer period is given, to be able close or fullfil a contract.
III. Usage of our website, general informationen
1. Description and extend of the data processing
With every access to our services, our system automatically collects data and information of the system used by the user. This includes:
- Informationen concerning the used browser type and version
- The operating system of the user
- The ISP of the user
- The IP address of the user
- Time and date of the access
- Websites, from which the system of the user has arrived on our own website
- Websites, which are accessed from our own website
The above described data will be saved in the logfiles of our system. There is no storage of these data in combination with the personal data of the user.
2. Purpose and legal foundation for the data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address in our systems is necessary to provide proper usage of the website afor the user. For this, the IP address of the user needs to be stored during the period of the session.
The logging in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. Additionally the data is used to further optimize the website and to ensure der security of our IT systems. The data is not analysed for marketing purposes.
The legal foundation for the temporary storage of the data and log files is Art. 6(1) point (f) GDPR.
The collection of your personal data is mandatory for the functionality of our internet presence. Also the storage of data in log files is required for the operation of the website. The right to object of the user on this data collection is therefore excluded.
3. Period of retention
Your data is deleted as soon the purpose for the data collection ceases to exists. If your data was collected to ensure the functionality of the website, your data is erase as soon as the respective session is terminated.
If your data is logged in log files, the deletion happens after seven days at the latest. A longer storage is possible, when the IP address of the user is deleted or obscured. An attribution to a connecting client is therefore no longer possible.
IV. General informationen concerning the usage of cookies
Cookies ware used by us, to design and create a better user experience. Some elements of our website requires to identify the browser even after a change of sites.
Following data are collected and transmitted:
- Log in informationen
The legal foundation related to processing personal data with the usage of cookies is Art. 6(1) point (f) GDPR. The purpose of these technical required cookies is to provide easier access and usage of our website. The personal data of the user which is collected by these technical required cookies is not used to create user profiles.
Cookies are stored on the system of the user and transmitted to our own site. As the user you have therefore full control over the usage of cookies. You can limit the transmission of cookies or deactivate them by changing the respective settings in your web browser. Also the stored cookies can be deleted. Please consider, that in the case of deactivated cookies, not all functions of the web site may be available.
V. Your rights / Rights of the data subject
Following rights are provided to you by the General Data Protection Regulation:
1. Right of access
You are entitled to request information from us, if we process any of your personal data.
In addition, you may request disclosure about the following information:
- Purpose of the data processing;
- the categories of the processed personal data;
- the receivers or the categories of receivers with whom your personal data was or will be shared;
- the planned retention period of the personal data or if precise information are not available the retention period criterias;
- the existing right of rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict the proccessing by the controller or the right to object against this processing;
- the existing right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- all available information about the source of the data if the data was not collected directly from the user;
- the existance of an automated decision-making system including profiling according to Art. 22(1) and (4) GDPR and information about the used logic and the impact of the processing on the user.
Finally you also have the right to recieve disclosure if your personal data was transferd into a third country or an international organisation. In this case, you are entitled to receive information about the appropriate warranties according to Art. 46 GDPR.
To receive your information, please contact: datenschutz at edsgroup.de
2. Right to rectification
If your processed personal data is wrong or incomplete, you have the right to rectification and/or completion. The correction will be done immediately.
3. Right to restriction
You have the right to restrict the processing your personal data in the following cases:
- as long as the correctness of the personal data is under dispute and the controller needs to evalute the data;
- the processing is illegal and the erasure is rejected, therefore a restriction of usage is demanded;
- the purpose of the processing is no longer valid, but the user still needs the data for executing or defending legal claims, or
- the user has loged a complaint according to Art. 21(1) GDPR and the decision is not made yet if the interest if the contoller is greater than the interest of the user.
If the process of the personal data is restricted, this data, exept of its storage, may only processed with your consent or to execute or defend legal claims or to protect the right of another natural or legal person or in case of an important public intereset of the EU or one of its members.
In the case of an active restriction of the processing according to the legal foundations, you will be noticed prior if this restriction is lifted.
4. Right to erasure
If one of the following reasons applies to you, you are enabled to demand the erasure of the respective personal data immediately. The controller is obligated to erase them without delay. The reasons are:
- Your personal data are not needed anymore for the purpose of its collection.
- The processing is covered by your consent according to Art. 6(1) point (a) or Art. 9(2) point (a) GDPR and you are withdrawing this consent. Additionally no other legal foundations for the processing apply.
- Your are objecting against the data processing (Art. 21(1) GDPR) and there exists no other overriding reasons. A further possibility is to object against the processing according to Art. 21(2) GDPR.
- The processing of your personal data is unlawful.
- The erasure of the respective personal data is according to a legal obligation of an EU or member state law, to whom the controller is subject.
- Your personal data was collected in the wake of the offered services according to Art. 8(1) GDPR.
If we have published the respective personal data and are obliged to erase them according to Art. 17(1) GDPR, we will take the appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform the data controllers who process your personal data about your decision to demand the erasure of all links, copies or replications of your personal data.
We indicate that the right to erasure does not exist, if the processing is required
- to execute the right to free speech and information;
- to comply with legal obligations which require the processing according to EU or member states law to whom the controller is subject or to comply with a task of public interest liegt or executing puplic authority, which was transfered to the controller;
- for reasons of public interest for the purpose of public health according to Art. 9(2) point (h) and (i) and Art. 9(3) GDPR;
- for archiving, scientific or historical research or statistical reasons which lies in the interest of the puplic according to Art. 8(1) GDPR, as long as according to paragraph (a) this right is rendering the tragets of the processing invalid or significantly confines them,
- for claiming, executing or defending of legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you plead for the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing, we are obliged to inform all receivers of your personal data about the rectification, erasure or restriction. Ther only exceptions of this are, if this is either impossible or needs an unreasonable effort to execute. Additionally you have the right to be informed about these receivers.
6. Right to data portability
According to GDPR you have the right to receive your provided personal data in a structured, established and machine readable format. Additionally you have the right to transmit this data to another controller wihtout any obstruction by the transmitting controller, with the exception of
- the processing is based on the consent according to Art. 6(1) point (a) GDPR or Art. 9(2) point (a) GDPR or a contract according to Art. 6(1) point (b) GDPR and
- the processing was done within an automated process.
Im Rahmen der Ausübung des Rechts auf Datenübertragbarkeit haben Sie schließlich das Recht, zu erwirken, dass die Sie betreffenden personenbezogenen Daten direkt von einem Verantwortlichen einem anderen Verantwortlichen übermittelt werden, soweit dies technisch machbar ist sowie dabei Freiheiten und Rechte anderer Personen nicht beeinträchtigt werden.
The right to data portability does not cover the processing of personal data which is needed to execute a task of public interest or for executing puplic authority which was transfered to the controller.
7. Right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw at any give time your consent. We like to advice that by your withrawal, the legitimacy of the data processing until the time of withdrawal is out of question.
8. Right to object
You have the right at any given time to object againts the processing of your personal data according to Art. 6(1) point (e) or (f) GDPR. The right to object also covers profiling.
The controller stops with the processing of the personal data. The only reasons for exception are, if he can prove there are obligatory reasons which outweights your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is needed for claiming, executing or defending of legal claims.
If your personal data is processed for advertisment, you have always the right to object against processing for advertisment reasons. This covers also profiling, if it is used for direct advertisment. If you object, your data is no longer processed for advertisment reasons.
9. Automated individual decisionmaking, including profiling
According to the GDPR you have the right to object against a decision based on pure automated processing - including profiling - which has a legal impact on you. A exception only exists, if the decision is
- required for the fullfilment of a contract between you and the controller,
- according to legal foundations of the EU or member states, to whom the controller obliges, is valid and these laws contains measures to observe your laws and freedoms or entitled interests or
- done with your explicit consent.
Is the processing fullfils the conditions of the cases 1 and 3, the controller takes reasonable measures to preserve your rights, freedoms and your entitled interests. This includes at least the right to obtain the intervention of the controller, to be able to state your own position and to contest the decision.
The decision according to 1 – 3 may not be based on the special categories of personal data according to 9(1) GDPR, as long as either Art. 9(2) point (a) or (g) is valid and reasonable measures to protect the rights and freedoms entitled interests are are executed.
10. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is infring upon the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, employment or the location of the alleged infringement.
VII. Social Media
Embedding of Google Maps
On this website we use Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and enabling the comfortable usage of the maps function.
By visiting the website, Google receives information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the information referred to in section IV of this statement will be transmitted to Google. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged into, or if there is no user account. When you're logged into Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.